A great place to start. Contains an explanation of how to setup Sparrow to connect to a public server, and create your first wallet.
Make your wallet private by connecting Sparrow to your Bitcoin Core node using this guide.
Secure your bitcoin by using Sparrow with a Coldcard hardware wallet.
Create forward privacy by mixing UTXOs with Samourai Whirlpool.
Learn how to protect your privacy when spending from Sparrow.
Learn which Sparrow configuration is best for you at each stage in your Bitcoin journey.
Reading this may help you figure something out, or improve your understanding and usage.
Compare and contrast popular Electrum server implementations for your needs.
- Sparrow Wallet: Manage Your Bitcoin (Hot, Cold and Multisig) by @BTCSessions (Recommended!)
- Using Whirlpool Coinjoin In Sparrow Wallet by @BTCSessions (Also recommended!)
- Sparrow Wallet Walkthrough by @ministryofnodes
- SeedSigner and Sparrow Wallet by @BTCSessions
- Bitcoiner Guide - Sparrow Wallet 101 by @BitcoinQ_A
- Bitcoin Wallets For Beginners - Installing Sparrow Wallet by @econoalchemist
- How to setup and secure your Bitcoin with Foundation Passport wallet (and Sparrow) by @econoalchemist
- Setup and run an ElectrumX server by @ministryofnodes
- Setup and run an Fulcrum server by @ministryofnodes
As an open source project Sparrow Wallet does not have a support team. Instead, there is an active community-managed Telegram group: @SparrowWallet.
Please be aware that there are many scammers on Telegram! The group admins (or “Sparrow support”) will not DM you.